After a few months in Hong Kong, finally I came back here!
I can't remember if I made any 2013 resolutions at the beginning of this year, but recently I'm trying to do at least one change, which I don't know if I can keep on, i.e. go to bed early! It sounds easy but for a night person like me who used to spend many nights doing her writing (and surfing the net!), it was easier said than done. I guess it's not simply about getting myself to bed as early as possible (according to the Chinese medicine, one should go to bed by 10:30 p.m.?!), but it's about changing my whole day schedule, e.g. wake up early (which is like a cycle - if you go to bed early, you should be able to wake up early), getting things done in daytime, having dinner and shower earlier, etc. Let's see if I can keep on. Trying to keep myself health is one of the main reasons for this change.
New photos to be coming..
No comments:
Post a Comment