我喜歡Ikea。每個月去Ikea
似乎成了我的習慣。每次看到那些示範單位, 家具擺設, 廚房用品就會令我很興奮, 夢想有一天它們會變成我的房子的一部份!
我很欣賞他們利用小小的空間去發揮無限的創意, 用盡每一個角落; 那完全是我的理想呀! 我想我其實挺喜歡室內設計,
喜歡利用有限的資源和有限的空間去令自己住得舒服一點。不一定要大房子,
昂貴的資源才可創造出舒適的居所。Ikea不斷去創新也是另一個令我喜愛它的原因吧?!
去Ikea當然少不得要吃一餐! 肉丸配薯茸是我的最愛! 我之前常常聽到別人說肉丸有多美味! 它近期推出的香腸套餐也不錯。逢星期一至五都有免費熱飲也是令我想去Ikea的其中一個原因呢!
I like Ikea.
Going there every month
seems to have become my habit. Every time when I see those showrooms, furniture
and decorations, and kitchen stuff, I feel very excited, dreaming that one day
they will become part of ‘my house’! I appreciate that they make use of limited
space for unlimited ideas, which is totally my ideal! I think I like interior
design – I like using limited resources and limited space to make my life
better. We don’t need a big house and expensive resources to create a
comfortable living space. The fact that Ikea keeps being creative is another
reason why I like it!?
Going to
Ikea without having a meal there is incomplete. Its meatballs with mash are my
all-time favourite – I had heard many people say about it before I tried them
myself. Its new sausage with mash is nice too. Having the privilege of free hot
drink with Family Card is another reason why I like to go there.
My all-time favourite. Yummy!
I didn't like these new sausages at the beginning but now they taste ok to me!
My dream workstation
This open kitchen and the living room seem nice
I will work hard to get this dining table and the chairs! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment