做'師奶'並不簡單(我會另文作解釋!), 而且也可以很忙碌。不過正所謂'偷得浮生半日閒', 師奶也要懂得享受生活!最近我發現成為John Lewis會員可以每月有一頓免費熱飲和蛋糕; 我這個師奶當然不會錯過這個機會!今天是四月最後一天可以用每月(四月)的免費蛋糕劵, 所以我趁下午有空便去John Lewis一趟。
可能其他會員的心態跟我一樣, 都是拖延至月尾才用優惠劵, 所以今天下午似乎特別多人? 我愛坐在咖啡店飲茶看書。今天也不例外, 我帶了本佛理書陪我嘆下午茶!
Being a housewife is not easy (I'll write another article to explain), also we can be very busy. Anyway there is a saying 'one should spare half a day off their busy life', a housewife should know how to enjoy life! Recently I've found that being a John Lewis member can be entitled to free hot drink and cake. Certainly I won't miss such a chance! Today was the last day of April when I could use my monthly (April) free cake voucher, so I went to John Lewis this afternoon when I had time.
Maybe other members were just like me, waiting till the end of the month to make use of the voucher, so there seemed to be a lot of people there this afternoon? I love doing my reading and having a cup of tea at a coffee shop. Today was not an exception. I brought with me a Buddhism book to enjoy the afternoon tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment