I'm always worried about how to walk on snow & icy road in winter as I don't have shoes that have good grip and I often have potential risk of 'pk' on slippery road every winter! Also my sports shoes need a replacement. So, even though I try not to spend money on things other than food, I still decided to treat myself a pair of nice walking shoes!
My VIP took me to Sports Direct today. Actually we went to Sports Direct in Salford last weekend but I couldn't make a decision on which pair to buy then. I can't wait any longer as it's becoming more likely to snow, esp. this morning there was a bit of snow (which melted soon it hit on the ground!). I spent an hour just trying a few pairs on and struggling between them! There were a few contestants. I like one of them but it was a bit too expensive! >_< I gave it up for another one which was less expensive but also quite nice. What a tough decision!
It was quite cold today. Only 1 degree Celsius! Are we going to have a snowy Christmas day?
This pair - Karrimor Tahoe Low Ladies is 大熱門!
I like its colour and comfort.
Its sole is very good!
This one - Karrimor Mount Low almost became the champion for its good price (£18 only!)!
However, the champion is this one - Karrimor Arte Low (Black/Pink)!!
Welcome to my shoes family! :)
Late lunch at Subways! Turkey Breast & turkey ham sub + meatball marina! :)
Dinner: 1/2 rainbow trout (it tasted like salmon!) + scotch eggs + mixed vegetables
I tried to eat more healthily when home since I'll dine out more frequently these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment