Two weeks. Lots of things happened:
1) I finished my acca course and did the exams last and this week. Time really flies. It feels like I just started the course not a long time ago. Actually I spent 6 months only on the course (with 2 months summer 'holiday'). What have I learnt? I don't think I've gained much knowledge about accounting but at least I have a basic idea of what it's about - it's more than calculations. There're lots of rules, formulas, theories/principles to remember. I still think linguistics is more interesting though...
2) My exam phobia has increased after I finished the exams. I performed so badly for my first two exams last week. I did a bit better yesterday, with more experience and more time to prepare. I can't imagine if I'd pass or not. It isn't good to take exams in winter in a sports hall where you have to make sure you keep yourself warm with enough clothes and better shoes!
3) I have more health problems. I saw the female doctor at the GP clinic and did blood tests for the pain in my joints. =_=' This time it took much longer to get the blood test results back. :( Hopefully my problem is minor..
Anyway, for the moment, I should try to enjoy life!! I want to keep myself fit and healthy - by going back to the gym and making more Chinese soup (oh Chinese soup is a big big subject!); I want to do some leisure reading, work on my job search (again!), spend more time on ebay selling :P..
Breakfast: bread from Morrisons + oat porridge with blueberry!
Lunch: mixed peppers with turkey and broccoli
I'm trying to eat less red meat..
Dinner: tortellini (chicken & bacon) with tofu, mushroom & broccoli in mushroom soup! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment