Thursday, 29 December 2011

Should say 'no no' to post-X'mas sale!

Busy for nothing day. :p

The first thing I did when I went to the city centre was to return the calendar I had bought from M&S before Christmas as I found it now cost less than it did when I bought it! The 2nd day of gym. I still found it hard to do gym long. Is it becoz I don't have strong motivation? I did a bit of window shopping at M&S after lunch, to see if I can find anything interesting to buy for mum. Things were not getting much cheaper. Perhaps now for me, anything that cost more than £1 needs to be thought twice! I was lucky though to get a bag of chestnuts from M&S for 10p only! I went to Paperchase, one of my favourite shops, as well. There were some stuff that I wanted to buy but the reduced prices were not attractive enough and when I thought twice, those things were not 'necessary'. I wasn't interested to go anywhere else but went back home. Shopping at sales times seems a challenge to me - to make me think about whether I really need to buy things when they were on sale or to remind me not to 'waste' money on shopping for luxury things!

Breakfast: What's special about this bread? 
It was bought from Morrisons. A good surprise that it did taste good,
with some tomato flavour and herbs in it. :) 

Dinner: fried egg noodles with pak choi, cumberland sausages, aubergines, sweet snaps & mushroom
It tasted good!

Last night's soup with tofu added to it tonight.
I'm wondering if there's anything wrong with the soup, 
as I had some 'response' after dinner these two nights - 
stomach ache & rash/itchy skin :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment