When I was in HK, I had a reunion meal at home with my family on winter solstice. It is said 冬大過年 (winter solstice is more important than Chinese New Year). Since I came to the UK, I seldom have 做冬/冬至 meal since I'm alone anyway. This year I wanted to treat myself and so had 冬至 meal with my VIP. :) The meal didn't have any 'big' ingredients like seafood. I only cooked some dishes and made Chinese soup. But being with your 'family' is what the winter solstice meal is about!
Finally I started doing gym again after being absent from it for almost a month! But it was a tough start - I found it tiring to do even 5 minutes! I could also feel how tight my muscles were. Anyway I'll keep going to gym but I won't do exercises too intensively. I just want to feel 'active'.
2 more days go to before Christmas!
Tonight's soup
Breakfast: my favourite blueberry muffin from Waitrose! :)
Lunch: salmon with tofu & broccoli
Dinner: omelette with mushroom
Dinner: chicken with mushroom & chestnuts
Dinner: broccoli with garlic
Dinner: soup (清補涼花膠湯)
No comments:
Post a Comment