Unlike previous years, I didn't have as much desire to go to the X'mas market this year. It was usually the food that drew me to the markets! :p I remember I tried some nice hot dogs and steak buns before. As for other things like Christmas decorations and some mini stuff, they seemed to be the same every year! The big crowds in the markets also terrified me! That was why I didn't visit Christmas markets till tonight when they were about to close! I didn't really spend much time in the markets and I didn't visit all the stalls either. I was mainly interested in food - was thinking of trying hot dog again (the long, big sausage with a lot of sauces! :p) but gave it up when I saw how expensive it was! We did try dutch mini pancakes at the end. They were really expensive - £3 for only 10 mini pancakes! Anyway, at least we have tried to do something 'christmas'. :p
I saw the female doctor again today. She told me my blood test results about my auto-immune system were 'normal'. :) She agreed to my request for prescription of more vitamin D tablets to treat my vitamin D deficiency. But I felt a bit terrified when I was told that I had to take them for 6 to 8 months... Anyway, I did feel better after knowing that my health wasn't as bad as I had thought of..
Lunch: simple - the leftovers (chicken with mushroom) with noodles :)
Hi and Bye Santa Claus!
Yo! Yummy dutch mini pancakes! :)
Dinner: tricolour pasta in mushroom soup with salmon, tofu & vegetables :)
No comments:
Post a Comment