Bolton market is a must-go place when I think of getting some nice fish (esp my favourite salmon!) at a reasonable price! :) As Christmas is approaching, I think I better stock some fish at home :p. I asked my two ex-colleagues to go with me as we had done last time. This time it was quite stressful because we went there a bit late and when we arrived, some of the stalls were closed and we seemed to have missed some good bargains at fish stalls. Anyway, we got some nice salmon - compared with those from supermarkets or Arndale Market, they were inexpensive and also big!! I think if I keep eating two to three servings of salmon every week, I should be able to finish them all in a month! I should do that as I need vitamin D from oily fish! :p
We also went to Morrisons. I wanted to get a panettone for Christmas but those mini ones from Morrisons can't wait for Christmas.. As I was with my ex-colleagues, I didn't spend much time browsing items at the supermarket. Probably I'll do some food shopping in town again before Christmas while I'm still thinking of what to cook on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. :)
*****
Following yesterday's shopping for walking shoes, I went to another Sports Direct to exchange for another pair - the new pair were of the same brand, same style as the one I had bought yesterday but I seemed to prefer the colour of the new pair. I seem to become more picky in shopping nowadays when I have no income. It's not a bad thing but I think I did it too far today - spent too much time and still couldn't decide which one to go for...
Lunch: Christmas Lunch at a new Morrisons
Lunch: the Christmas turkey didn't have stuffing nor sausage with bacon!
It tasted so so.
Oh my favourite Roast Chicken!
It was as good as always :)
I like the roasted potatoes! :)
Dinner at a Hong Kong-style restaurant
Four dishes for four people may be too much!
But they were tasty and of big portions!
My all-time favourite: red bean drink! :)
Finally it's the champion!
I prefer blue to pink colour!?
Bye Bye pink shoes! I actually miss you! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment