Sunday, 18 December 2011

Lazybone in hibernation :p

In a lazy-bone hibernation state today! :p

It's getting colder these days. I find it hard to 'survive' in such a cold weather, especially when home in daytime, as I try not to turn on the heater till in the evening. I didn't feel like doing anything at all. =_=' I didn't do any cleaning; I didn't go to the gym (I had promised myself I'd get back to exercise!); I didn't go shopping (was thinking of buying some food from Chinatown and doing some Christmas shopping). I only did a bit of tidy up. In the afternoon I had a nap for more than 2 hours! =_=' It's not a bad thing - let my body recover and get enough rest before the coming week. But it wouldn't be so good if I did that every day! I need to think about how to keep myself warm (at a low cost)...

It was so cold today that I saw the ground in our carpark was icy!! That was another excuse for me not going out! :p I never like to go out and walk on an icy road...

Lunch: rainbow trout with mixed vegetables (peppers, carrots & brussel sprouts)
I ate so much last night that I thought I better eat more healthily today.. 

Dinner: pasta in tomato soup with mixed vegetables & egg, a bit of rainbow trout & fridge raiders (piri piri)
This pasta from Sainsbury's is still the best among all those I've tried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment