Sunday, 27 November 2011

Stop being worried but enjoy life?!

Back to my blog. Life as usual.

I haven't written any post in this blog for a few days since Thursday. It wasn't totally true that I have been too busy - I'm busy as the ACCA exams are coming and there're also some other things to do (e.g. helping a friend who's now in Malaysia to buy some dresses, doing shopping, posting ebay items, going to class, etc.). Also I'm tired of myself 'complaining' or moaning about any unpleasant things in life - especially my health concerns. My VIP has tried to ask me not to think about those health problems, and I know I'm suffering from health anxiety (oh am I mad?!). Anyway, my life's ok - I went to gym (Thu), went to school (Fri), did weekly food shopping (Sat) and did some cleaning duties at home. I slept longer (due to cold weather!) and ate more! (hmm, I always feel hungry!)

One more month and there's Christmas Day!

I just hope my performance in ACCA exams is not too bad and I can have happy Christmas!! :)

Dinner on Thursday: ready meals from Sainsbury's at reduced prices! 
Plus tortellini from Waitrose :) 

Dinner on Friday: home-made meal with steamed salmon (from Bolton Market)
I'm gonna eat more fish instead of red meat, for health reason...

Lunch (Friday): sub of the day (tuna) from Subway
I preferred going to Subway for lunch these days when I went to class. 
It's cheap, yummy and healthy :) 

Weekend dinner: cheese & bacon omelette with baked beans & chips
I missed the chips and omelette! :) 

Lunch (today): pasta in miso soup with brussel sprouts & luncheon meat!

Dinner (today): rice with smoked haddock & Chinese cabbage with 粉絲!

Oh Christmas is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment