Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Eating & cooking as a way to de-stress?

Back to ACCA class. Cold. Still lower back pain. Feeling ok though.

Back to a quite stressful school day - rushing to class after being busy preparing my lunchbox in the morning when I didn't have much time due to my waking up late. Then I had difficulty attempting some past exam questions. >_< 2.5 weeks to go before the exam takes place! Though I brought with me home-made lunch, I went out to the city centre for a walk during lunchtime - the classroom was stuffy (with central heating but no air ventilation!) and I thought it'd be good for me to stretch my legs by walking. I went to Primark to try to have a look at some slippers after a friend of mine had shown her newly bought ones on facebook. I couldn't find those slippers but I saw some lovely pyjamas; some of them seemed to be able to keep one warm. I was almost tempted to buy one as I want to get myself ready for the winter - especially now I'm home most of the time and I need something to keep me warm when I don't have the heater on at home!

My lower back is still in pain (don't know why!). *Sigh* Can't be bothered about my health problems. Too many of them. I just emailed to an ex-colleague that I got to know in HK recently. She told me she had skin problems as well and her doctor said it was probably because of her immune system. That sounds like my case..

My attention has been drawn to food recently - These days all I want to do is eating and cooking. I like to go to supermarkets to research the foodstuff! :p

Lunch: My lunchbox - last night's leftovers :) 

Soup of the day: 'Luo Han Kao & Cole Soup materials'
Hmm, don't know why it tastes a bit bitter :(

Dinner: shallow fried pasta with mixed vegetables, salmon & luncheon meat! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment