I thought of going to gym this morning, but the weather forecast (heavy rain) made me give up. Though it turned out the weather was ok (sunny!) and didn't rain till in the evening, I didn't go to gym at the end as I was too lazy to go out. Having gone out for four consecutive days (Monday to Thursday), I think it was time for me and my body to have a rest. Also I have completed the anthology (finally!), I felt like giving myself a little rest/break. :p I did laundry and some cleaning (hoping to sweat out the waste!). Then I started catching up with some tv dramas! Watching TV is a good way to relax and distract oneself. My body seems ok so far (touchwood!), besides feeling a bit dizzy & my right wrist having some pain (don't know why; is it 風濕?). I tried not to think about my health problems/worries and other stress for the moment...
Lunch: Tofu with the leftover of the soup of a few days ago
Dinner: steamed salmon in home-made teriyaki sauce with mixed vegetables
Felt like having something simple and healthy for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment