I like to have a day off on Monday so that I can avoid Monday blue! Just like today - I could do my laundry and tidy up my room. Time seemed to pass without me noticing and doing anything at all! :( I went to the dentist in the late afternoon for a check up. It had been 6 months since my last check up. Time flies! My appointment with the dentist lasted less than 5 minutes! :p She just had a quick look at my mouth and teeth. She said it looked fine, except for the fact that I had some plagues building up inside! :( That was why I had bleeding in my gum. She suggested me buying an electric toothbrush which may help clean the teeth! It sounds a bit relief to me as my gum problem isn't serious. :p I hope my other health problems aren't serious either! :p My lower back pain has been ongoing for more than a week now. *sigh* My joints also seem to be 'weak' and cause a bit of pain. Feel like I'm so fragile! :( Probably my sitting posture hasn't been so 'correct' that I have problems with my back?!
Lunch: supposed to be a 'vegetarian' meal
'kai lan' + mushroom + (strange) mix of baked beans and egg! :p
Dinner: noodles with 'kai lan' & pork in soup base
(the soup was made with carrots, swede & potatoes)
No comments:
Post a Comment