Sunday, 20 November 2011

Baby stuff for my nephew/niece

Busy buying stuff for my 'nephew'/'niece'!

After last night's research on some baby items on the internet, I made the decision on what and where to buy for my nephew/niece that would be born soon. We went to Mothercare to buy a teat for baby bottles, then to Toysrus to buy a 2-pack baby bottles. :)  We then went to Morrisons as we found we had paid for a pair of soothers more than we had thought. But when we checked the items on the shelf, we found the price tags had been changed! :S *sigh* Anyway, as my present 'mission' for the bb has been completed, I don't want to care about whether I've paid more or less. Maybe next time when I'm going to buy baby stuff items again, I know where to shop! :)

Breakfast: this HK-style bun (curry chicken) was long time so see! :p
Too bad I couldn't eat spicy stuff now... 

Lunch at Morrisons: this beef with sauce was a good surprise!
Quite tasty and reasonable price (only £2.5!)
It'd have been perfect if it was served with rice!

Lunch at Morrisons: my first Christmas Lunch this year! 
Hmm, the sauce was too salty.. 

Dinner: rice with half a potato pie (hmm, disappointed that there was no meat), 
Salmon & 'kai lan'

Got another good bargain from Morrisons!

No comments:

Post a Comment