Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Lack of life goals?

Back to school life after yesterday's event for my previous employer.

November is the month for ACCA revision classes. Today we started the Taxation revision class. We were supposed to have gained certain knowledge about all the topics covered in the syllabus after two months' classes (7 days) and so the tutor didn't show us the steps of doing each question on the exam papers; instead she asked us to attempt the questions ourselves, because she believed that unless we did those questions ourselves, we wouldn't be able to pass the exam without any practice! Since I had been so lazy in terms of revision, I forgot most of the stuff she had taught us. Those proformas, exemptions, allowances, rates, etc. have gone out of my mind! I started wondering whether and how I can pass the exams next month... What made today's class worse was I fell asleep! I tried to keep myself awake but it was difficult to concentrate when I had no idea of how to do the exam questions...

What's next as my previous job is finally over? Health problems - skin itchiness and rash still exist. What should I do? How can I deal with those health problems? And my ACCA study? What attitude should I have toward them? Hmm...

Lunch: Sub of the day from Subway - Turkey breast
Not as filling as meatball one but at least it was cheap & healthy
(I asked for tomatoes, lettuce, green peppers & olives!)

Dinner: GBK takeaway


No comments:

Post a Comment