It's been 2 weeks since I last went to gym. Lack of motivation. Plus I really still didn't feel well enough to do any exercise (an excuse?). I went shopping instead. But doing shopping at city centre was never enjoyable when you had to compete with other shoppers and rub shoulders with such a busy but small shopping area. I did shopping at different places and got some good bargains again at Morrisons! :)
I happened to find a website (forum) about 'health anxiety', which matches what I've been feeling and doing! :( I know that but I just haven't tried to find out more about why and how I got that. It's probably a complex issue when it comes to one becoming so obsessive and worried about his/her own health so much; it's more than just stress... *sigh* Maybe being too curious about things and desire to find out why don't help much.
Lunch: Shallow fried udon with mixed vegetables and salmon!! :)
Dinner: fish and chips as usual
The fish was so big today!
Dinner: The cheese & bacon omelette was better than the one of last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment