I found that I went to gym less and less frequently over the past two months. This month I only went to gym two times so far! :S In order to make my gym membership worth the value, I decided to go there as much frequently as possible! Even though I still felt quite weak, I thought going to gym for some exercise may help my health a bit. I did feel more energetic after exercising for 25 minutes only! :p
My eldest brother's baby is going to be born in less than 3 weeks! So as his/her aunt I better get her something. :) We went to Toyrus, Mothercare and Morrisons to look for some baby stuff. To be honest, I had no idea what a baby needs and I was surprised at how many little things a baby may need! It's interesting though to bring up a child from its birth. I did enjoy buying baby stuff! Fortunately I got advice from some parents friends about what to buy or I'd have struggled!
Breakfast: oatibix & special K with strawberries & blueberries!
Oh I'm so in love with berries these days! :)
Lunch: Salmon with Chinese mushroom + 'kai lan' :)
So many choices of baby items...
Dinner at Morrisons: as usual :)
No comments:
Post a Comment