Today was the 2nd day of the revision class for F4 paper (Business & Corporate Law). The tutor said we didn't seem to have motivation to work hard for the exam, which could be told by the fact that some of my classmates were absent, late or left early and whenever he asked us questions, no one could answer them! =_=' He asked us if we were confident we would pass the exam - I'm confident! :p Though I still haven't worked hard enough...
My itchy and rash skin has come back! :( When can I have days when I don't feel any discomfort/unwell?!
Lunch: Subway meatball!
I was too lazy to prepare lunchbox and
so I went for a 'healthier' choice (instead of Mcdonalds) when dining out :)
Dinner: noodles in soup base (carrots, swede & potatoes) with mixed vegetables
Dinner: sushi as snack! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment