Thursday, 10 November 2011

Learning how to be a seller

Busy day. Quite nice. :p

I started the day by packing some items that I was going to post after successfully getting 'buyers'. It wasn't easy - having to fit the items into the envelopes of different sizes while trying to minimize the cost of postage. It took me some time to get them done! I went to the post office, then to the bank, and then to the gym (I only did 15 minutes exercise after being absent from gym for more than 2 weeks!). I also went to the Chinatown to buy some more foodstuff and a phone card! When I got back home, it was already 2 p.m. and I had a late lunch. The afternoon was spent on adding some more stories to the anthology. When it was done, it was already time to go out and get some food for dinner!

It was quite stressful but at the same time I felt ok having something to do to distract my attention from worries. That made me more productive!

Lunch: leftover from last night's soup + egg + spring green

Dinner: Uncle McDonalds

Quite a 'perfect' big mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment