Thursday, 3 November 2011

How to take care of our bodies?

School day again.

It was the revision day one for Corporate & Business Law. There were less students attending. Toward the end of the class, only 6 people were left! (half the class had gone!) Most of those who left were boys. No wonder the tutor said boys were useless once they left their mums! :p The class was quite useful in terms of preparing us for the exams. I'm more confident that I can pass this subject than the other two.

A friend of mine told me today that she had got chest infection. :(  As she said, both of us don't know how to treat our bodies. Maybe our bodies are trying to tell us, through various health problems/symptoms, that we haven't eaten well/we have bad habits/we are under stress. But it's really painful. :(  Skin was still itchy and rash occasionally. I'm trying various ways to relieve the symptoms - e.g. make soup, try not to eat/cut down spicy food/deep fried food/beef, do exercises including walking so that I can sweat out the waste while strengthening my bodies. But my body seems to be too weak to do any exercise at the moment. I did a lot of walking today and though I did sweat, I felt shortness of breath and dizzy afterward...

Lunch: meatball sub :)

Dinner: Sainsbury £5 meal deal - 2 mains + 1 side dish
The chicken chow mein was the best! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment