I met with an ex-colleague for a chat in the morning before she went to work. Perhaps because she was born in the same horoscope and same year (only 12 days older than me!), we have some similar thoughts and feelings for certain things, which is why it is nice to meet up and catch up with her to voice out our happiness and unhappiness. A chat with her can also 'inspire' me and I noticed some thoughts that are in the back of my mind! We talked about how to decide whether to commit to someone! The conversation also made me wonder if I was stuck by myself (my own thoughts). Anyway, a nice chat always seems too short! :)
I went back home for lunch and made Chinese soup! It's not easy to decide what soup to make as each Chinese herb has different features and functions for different kinds of people! I bought a pack of Chinese soup ingredients to save me some troubles! :p Busy with nothing in the afternoon (e.g. checking email, writing diary).
Breakfast: Cheese Sandwich with Cranberry sauce from Sainsbury
Yummy!
A glass of hot chocolate with a nice book to read?
Lunch: luncheon meat with omelet & mixed vegetables
Dinner: GBK takeaway!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment