Having been home for two days, I thought it was time for me to go out - I went to gym (though for only around 25 mins), posted an item at the post office and bought some foodstuff (mainly veggies!) from supermarkets. Moving around may help my health a bit, as I wouldn't feel as cold as when being home (static); also it may help by distracting my attention. :p The weather was quite cold today indeed!
Finally I sat down and did some revision for ACCA. Whenever I started doing the revision, I already felt like sleeping or would like to do something else..
I also diverted my attention to cooking today - I made braised/stewing beef with 'chu hau' sauce (柱侯醬)! That was perfect for a cold weather! :)
Lunch: Burger again (Got to finish it as today it'd 'expire'!)
Dinner: Quite satisfying! And I had to give my cooking of that stewing beef 9/10 marks! :)
I cooked it for nearly two hours. The beef, potatoes, carrots & tofu were all full of the taste of the sauce!
No comments:
Post a Comment