I had a better sleep last night after taking an anti-histamine (non drowsy one!) tablet. I was hoping this morning that the locum doctor could offer some 'solutions' to my health problems. She still insisted my health was ok and there was no need to do another blood best within such a short period of time after last time (every 6 months is 'normal' practice!). She asked if I was concerned about any 'underlying' illness. I said anaemia & lupus. She said they were very unlikely based on the symptoms I got. =_=' When I mentioned about sinus problem, she said it might be the cause of the symptoms I've got, plus my immune system must be very weak! She suggested me doing steaming for the nose, and trying to strengthen the immune system by having a balanced diet, keeping off stress, etc. I did do all that, which is why I found it frustrating (& helpless)... *sigh* A friend of mine, who's also not feeling well these days and trying to recover from chest infection, asked me if I was interested to join a yoga class. That would be a good idea!
Revision class for the Performance Management paper again. I still found it difficult to answer the past exam paper questions. :( It was hard when I was not feeling well. Luckily I don't have a class till next Wednesday and I can have some time to do some revision for the next revision class...
Not in the mood for the rest of the day. Don't know if it's the impact of physical problems. Simply feeling tired of everything. :(
*****
Lunch: Sub of the day - meatball sub!
I can't resist the temptation of the meatball sub :p
It was not a bad choice; quite health indeed, as I asked for 5 kinds of vegetables into it!
Also I felt like breathing in some fresh air instead of staying in class during lunchtime
Dinner: starter - vegetable sushi from Sainsbury
Dinner: Miso chicken soup (with noodles) at a reduced price (tasted ok)
Steamed salmon with mushroom
No comments:
Post a Comment