Thursday, 19 January 2012

Bolton Market on my own

Busy all day long. Feel like I'm a housewife with part-time work! :p

I woke up at 7:15 a.m. today! I tried to make Chinese soup, upload photos, take a shower, have breakfast and make lunchbox within 2 hours before going to work! These days I had been having showers in the early morning after waking up, instead of in the evening. Today's work for my ex-colleague was not difficult either - formatting her transcripts. I'd prefer doing such simple work occasionally, which is much more relaxing. While my ex-colleagues were busy with their work - seeing clients, editing a poster, replying to email, etc, I felt relaxed about my simple work. :)  I guess my attitude toward my ex-employer (the organization) and the people there has changed...

I worked till around 2:30 p.m. as I had to rush to the Bolton market for fish (like a housewife!:p)!! Someone had lent me his bus ticket so that I could take a bus to and from Bolton for free! :) The bus journey took a bit longer than I had expected - a bit more than an hour and the Bolton market was quite quiet when I got there around 4 p.m. There were not much fish left but I was determined to buy fish anyway (after such a long bus journey!). I bought a big salmon for £5. I was struggling between salmon and seabass then. Later I found that the salmon I bought was not of good quality - not 'pink' enough and not tasty. :(  I didn't feel like staying there any longer as I wanted to head back home asap. Maybe Saturday shopping at Bolton market with friends was much more fun to me. An interesting 'adventure' though this time!

The soup pack bought by mum: very good quality!


My lunchbox

Dinner: steamed salmon + sugar snaps with broccoli & beansprouts + baked beans

The most delicious dish for me was baked beans! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment