Monday, 2 January 2012

No more unhappiness but food & sunny weather

What a good weather today!

After a nice night's sleep, I felt a bit better. Yesterday's conversations with mum and tall gal friend were still in the back of my mind. >_< I shouldn't let them get me down, right? Anyway, I distracted my attention/unhappiness by focusing on cooking and also starting getting prepared for the visit by my aunt and cousin who'll be arriving in Manchester tomorrow morning. I moved my accounting notes from my bedroom to living room (sometimes I wonder if having so many stuff under my bed may affect my health?! :p)

I went out in the afternoon, so as not to waste such a sunny weather with blue sky (though it was much colder than before!). I was thinking of whether to buy some more foodstuff in case my aunt and cousin need food at home? The city centre was still filled with people, but not as many as last week/before Christmas. I was focused only on things I needed (e.g. food!). When I think of how small my bedroom/flat is, I won't buy any more things! :p

Hopefully my aunt and cousin's two-night stay will be smooth. I'm getting stressed now..

Breakfast: steak pastry with cereals (& blueberries!)
The pastry was really very oily.. but tasty!

Lunch: a very lazy meal
cheese burger with some last night's leftover
Can't think of any dish when there wasn't much in the fridge that can make a dish!

Dinner: turkey mince meatballs!

The meatballs were eaten with pasta in soup!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year !! May 2012 continue to bring you good health, happiness, joy & laughter.
    Stay positive and enjoy life. 願共勉之 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jane!! You too, May 2012 bring you good health & happiness! :)

    ReplyDelete