With someone's bus ticket (day saver) available to be lent to me, I took a chance again to go to Bolton again. Last time I went there late, so this time I tried to be a bit earlier - 'earlier' just means 1 hour earlier this time! :p I still didn't have enough time to do browse things and do much shopping. When I got off the bus, the first thing I wanted was go to toilet! =_=' After that, when I walked past the BHS, I spotted a coat that I was interested in - a short black duffle coat from Miss Selfridges. :) I know that's the evil of (window) shopping! But it didn't have my size. :( I then only managed to have a walk around the Bolton Market (I got some fruit and vegetables) and B&M before I rushed to take the bus to go back to Manchester. I still think going alone is not as good as with other people and also it was freezing cold today! But still I enjoyed being out of Manchester. :p
Next time I may need to go in the morning in order to have more time to do (window) shopping! :p
My next target is Ikea! meatballs.. hot dogs..
Lunch: turkey breast from the soup + vegetables
Dinner: stir fried egg noodles with chicken and vegetables
Soup: 蓮藕綠豆薏米湯
I thought I needed to drink some soup to help me get rid of 'hot' air
but I forgot that it may be too 涼 for me at this time of the month..
No comments:
Post a Comment