Auntie and cousin took a flight back to HK this morning. I accompanied them to the airport as I had free time anyway and I could help them take luggage. After checking in, we went to Cafe Nero for a drink and chat. It seems I haven't talked so much with auntie and cousin before. I did get to know more about them. They went through the security around noon and I took a train back home. When I got back home and looked at the living room and my bedroom where there were full of their luggage and clothes over the past two days, I felt 'empty'. Everything got back to normal but at the same time I felt a bit sad. :( Auntie and cousin had a very good relationship between themselves and that reminds me of my relationship with my mum - last weekend I just had a little unhappy conversation with her. It seems auntie is more understandable than my mum!?
Maybe because I haven't got enough sleep/rest and healthy eating over the past few days, my body gave me some responses - dry lips, constipation, heartburn, itchy and rash skin... :(
A large cup of mocha for free!
These are what auntie and cousin have left me with
Lunch: udon again - with salad vegetables left by auntie
Dinner: McDonalds!
Stuff bought by mum
Stuff given by auntie
Gifts by another cousin
No comments:
Post a Comment