I always think my birthday is the day when I should do whatever I want to and without any pressure. I'd think about how to spend the day - this year before my birthday I had been thinking about going somewhere, e.g. Bolton, whether to do shopping or just walk around. I didn't want to stay at home. At the end I had to stay at home for the morning, as I had to complete job applications! I could have gone out and enjoyed myself earlier if I had done the application beforehand.. Anyway, VIP took me to Bolton. We had lunch at Sainsbury's - it was disappointing and my mood got a bit affected (I shouldn't let my mood get affected!). We did food shopping at Morrisons and Asda. When I was at Morrisons, I thought I had made a wrong choice - we should have gone to Eccles as there was a higher chance of getting bargains. Anyway, we got a roasted chicken from Asda for £2.20. The chicken was for my birthday dinner - mum used to buy me chicken on my birthday (I don't know why she chose chicken!).
Even though my birthday seemed not much different from other days when I do food shopping, I did enjoy it. It isn't about how and where I spend it, but rather how I feel about it.
Dinner: roasted chicken!!!!!! + leftover salad + garlic bread
Lunch at Sainsbury's: disappointed - the fish was too small and oily!
the yorkshire ham was quite nice though :)
No comments:
Post a Comment