Saturday, 21 January 2012

Shopping for the Chinese New Year?!

Busy doing shopping today.

This weekend I needed to buy a lot of things - I finished most of my foodstuff in the fridge and so it was time to stock up some! I had already thought of what dishes to make for next week, e.g. 腰果炒雞丁, 紅酒薯仔炆牛肉, 白菜粉絲煮肉丸, 花膠螺片冬菇紅蘿蔔湯! I needed to buy some skincare things - eye cream & moisturizer. I had long wanted to buy them but was trying to wait to see if there was any discount or offer! I also wanted to buy some rice and noodles from the Chinatown - I should have expected that there'd be many shoppers for Chinese food this weekend! My shopping started from noon till the evening (in between I took a rest at home! :p). Though there were still 2 days to go before the Chinese New Year, I could feel a bit of the atmosphere in the Chinatown and on the Facebook where people kept posting photos of reunion dinner food/flower market and their status about Chinese New Year!

Lunch: Traditional English breakfast!! Yummy! :) 

Dinner: Fish & Chips + cheese & bacon omelette! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment