Sunday, 1 January 2012

a good or bad start of 2012?

有苦自己知!

That's how I felt after having conversations with my mum and my 'tall girl' friend on the phone this afternoon. What could I expect from them? Did I just want to update with them my life here? Or expect some pressure? Anyway, it turned out I feel a bit unhappy and stressed. :(  Mum sort of 'complained' to me - she said, 'I don't know why you like studying so much; And I don't know either what you're doing there. Is your (accountancy) course really useful? Do you study for more qualifications? Or for getting a status?' (That reminds me of what my sister-in-law said to me about my mum tending to complain indirectly!)  The 'tall girl' friend asked me to think about seriously whether I should continue my study; she said if I continued doing it, I wouldn't want to give it up and there's 'no way back'! =_=' It'd be a waste of money & time if I gave it up in the middle. =_=' Just thinking of going back to HK and living in an environment where people tell you what is 'useful' has made me stressed already. :'(  Is that why those friends of mine who went back to HK for good are not very happy? Someone has also earlier asked me to think about my future. Maybe because I've never thought and planned in advance for my future?

What can you do when people around you don't support you, sound negative or disapprove of what you do?

I'm wondering if I've got beaten by the cold virus... Stomach is still not well and I have more phlegm in my throat. :(

On the first day of 2012, I have to remind myself to 'live for the moment', as the title of my blog says...

Lunch: last night's leftover!

Dinner: tofu with chicken breast, mushroom, green peas & carrots + shallow fried cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment