Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Hello Auntie Sheung & Cousin Sharon!

Auntie Sheung & Cousin Sharon have come to my place today!

I'm not sure if it's because I haven't been back to HK for two years, I had mixed feelings when they came to visit me. I felt quite nervous because I wanted to make sure they had a great time here. I didn't really talk much with them in the past. I went to the train station to pick them up in the morning. It was a rush because it happened I had to attend a meeting in which I'd be helping my ex-colleague. After they had dropped off their luggage in my place, I took them to the Chinatown where they'd meet my aunt's friend who'd then take them to her house till the evening. I was late for the meeting but I didn't miss much (actually I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to do!).

I picked up my aunt & cousin from the train station again in the evening after they had had dinner with my aunt's friend. We had a nice chat after back home. They slept on my bed while I slept on the sofa in the living room. My first time to sleep on the sofa in my flat! Not bad...

a slice of home-made bread from an ex-colleague!
Oh I want to make home-made bread too!

Lunch: Udon with turkey mince & vegetables

A bag of yeast and bread recipe from ex-colleague

Dinner: cheese & ham tortellini with turkey mince balls

No comments:

Post a Comment