Saturday, 14 January 2012

Gathering and gathering... eat eat eat!

A day about gatherings with friends.

First I met up with two friends for yum cha lunch. There were dim sum trolleys and some people asked us if we wanted any dim sum from their trays. We had some dim sum and a bowl of 'ho fun'. It was a nice chat without much pressure! Then I accompanied one of them to Arndale Market where she got 3 seabass for £10. I wasn't tempted as I thought I should get them cheaper in Bolton market the other day?! :p

I then met up with one of my ex-colleagues who was going to make dinner for me and my two other ex-colleagues in my flat! It was my pre-birthday dinner celebration! It was actually the first time I invited them to my flat for dinner since I had moved. I wasn't used to seeing other people cooking in my flat while I was waiting. :p My ex-colleague did good cooking! The spaghetti bolognese she made was very nice! Her salad was also nice! The salad sauce was the best! Her cooking did inspire me and give me some ideas about cooking! hehe! I made Chinese soup as drinks. One of the ex-colleagues brought us a wii and they played wii fit. It looked very fun. Our gathering ended with me having a ride while one of the ex-colleagues took the other two colleagues home.

I enjoyed the dinner, not because it was to celebrate my birthday, but because it was nice having some good food with friends at home!  :)

Dinner: wah nice food!!

I fell in love with panettone!

No comments:

Post a Comment