Tuesday, 6 September 2011

already a bit tired on the 2nd day of new semester!

2nd day of the new semester. Already felt a bit tired.

Having learnt from yesterday’s experience, I tried to wake up a bit earlier this morning and didn’t need to rush to school. Today was a class for F4 paper. The tutor was also new to me. He was an old English guy who claimed to like Manchester City! He’s a nice guy too. I like to hear him telling us those legal cases or examples. I’m actually interested in law but I still couldn’t help falling asleep when sitting at all times listening to him talking about those things like legislation, civil and criminal law, etc. =_=’ Same as the F5 tutor, he also suggested us starting studying from this week. Does that mean I should have a study plan for it? There were not as many classmates as yesterday’s class but there were still some classmates I had seen before.

I started getting worried about my Friday’s job interview. L Some negative thoughts were in my mind already. What can I do to make myself more confident? The visa issue always comes back to upset me every now and then. Sigh…

It’s getting cooler again today. I usually got ill around October in recent years. Hopefully this year I’ll be strong enough! But today when I was walking on the street carrying that big backpack, I felt a bit weak! Hmm…

Still no response from plusnet. No free internet from btopenzone. Looks like I may need to buy ‘add-on’ from ‘3’ for internet access…


 My healthy lunchbox!

 oh mini moo wants to...

hello piggyyyyyyy!!  

Dinner at GBK: the portion of chunky fries was not as big as in Edinburgh...  

Even the size of burgers was smaller! 
Is the economy so bad that they have to cut the cost by downsizing the burgers? :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment