Thursday, 8 September 2011

Continuing tiring and long schoolday

4th day in class of the week. Tired.

I was a bit more relaxed this morning when I didn't need to prepare the lunchbox. Still I was a bit late for the class. :p  Today was the first day of F6 class. The tutor was the one for F3 class of last semester. She's a very strict tutor and this semester she set stricter rules - going to class after 9:40 a.m. will be classified as 'late' (3 'lates' count as absence!), no early finish, no sound or even vibration from mobile phones, no going in and out of the classroom during class... She's a good tutor though. This class has around 30 students! Some new faces, some familiar ones. I'd prefer a smaller class. The topics include various types of taxes, such as income tax, VATs, National Insurance Contributions, of which I already know a bit. It'd be useful to have some knowledge of those things personally.  But there're lots of calculations, which I don't like! >_< I haven't made new friends in the classes so far - like last semester, I just don't feel like making new friends; not sure if it's because I don't want people to ask me things like what you did before, why study accounting, etc.?

Do some people/compaines/things keep bothering one? Like the anthology, which I still haven't finished (it's like a phd thesis, though much easier and shorter than the latter!!) and there's been a lot of email correspondence between the funding body and MMU to clarify issues about it, e.g. length, format, copyright. Then there's o2, which (after the credit check, Mac code and tag problems) still bothers me with their dongle for mobile broadband that hasn't been delivered to me yet. =_='

Tomorrow I have to go to the job interview! Really nervous and worried. Maybe I need to be the counsellor for myself and try to relax myself. Whatever the results will be, I gain experience of doing an interview, right?

Lunch: Subway - meatball & BLT! Yummy, but not seem to be enough though... 
Maybe dinner (£5 deal) is more value for money?

Dinner: McDonalds!! 
Was planning to get one more smurf for my 'ma faan' san san family
But the McDonalds we went to didn't have smurf toys any more! :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment