I think I'm a morning person in that if I wake up late, I seem to be lazier for the rest of the day, whereas if I wake up early, there seems to be more time and I like to finish my 'tasks' in the morning. Like today, I woke up around 9 a.m. (which is actually a bit later than before! :p) - had breakfast, read some news and checked email, then went out for seeing doctor and gym. Then in the afternoon I did a bit of acca revision and do a bit of writing before going out again. But waking up early means I better go to bed early...
Yes, I saw a doctor AGAIN! I had been hesitant about it and asked myself many times if I did 'need' to see the doctor - not my GP but the Chinese doctor that I had seen before. I guess I need more reassurance from the doctor about my little recent skin problem. It seems seeing doctors is more than just about getting information (facts) but also about how to feel better psychologically. In the past, I rarely saw a doctor because I didn't like to see a doctor; even when I didn't feel well, I'd try to let my body rest and recover by itself. Now, I still don't like to see a doctor, but it's because I've seen the doctor so often that I wonder if I'm over reacting. I guess my self-image is also poor!?
Anyway, the Chinese doctor did make me feel better by telling me more about possible reasons why my body had those symptoms (itching, rash) and how I should treat it. According to his 'instruction', antihistamine is used to help stop those symptoms and help me (indirectly) identify what might lead to the allergy; last time the female doctor did tell me to take antihistamine but she didn't tell me what to do after taking it - it sounds like antihistamine would be the answer to my skin problem and I don't need to do anything further after that..
I think I do need to be more hardworking and determined, and make the most of my time...
Lunch: I was lazy again - scotch egg (炸蛋) + mixed vegetables
Still tasty! :p
Finally the diffuser for my flashgun has arrived!
Can't believe such little plastic thing could cost as little as £2.39!
Can you spot the difference between the following two photos?
Hmm, I'd prefer the second photo..
Dinner: Subway £5 deal + meatballs!
This Chicken Temptation was quite good. The bread was soft and the chicken was 'soft' too, not '鞋' at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment