Thursday, 8 September 2011

Interested in law instead of accounting!?

3rd day of the new semester. Still in busy mode.

Corporate & Business law today again. Though the law is much more complicated and sometimes even confusing to me, I've been enjoying this class as I found some cases/legislation interesting and the tutor has done a good job (though I felt a bit scared about being asked questions by him suddenly!). Maybe I should consider being a lawyer/solicitor instead of accountant?! :p

A long day today but I have some 'tasks' done. Still a rush in the morning - having to give a call to the plusnet for updates while trying to prepare my lunchbox. I failed to catch a free shuttle bus and so had to walk to school. Walking is nice only when you're carrying a heavy backpack (while you have problems with your back!). Finally plusnet has put my order further and hopefully I can get broadband next week! Also I have done the acca exam entry for December exams - thanks to someone's help! :) And the Chinese Embassy tried to call me today while I was in class!? Is my new passport ready? I plucked my courage to ask professor by email if I could skip the media training. She's ok with me not going! :)

I was so desperate for a (Christmas) job that I kept an eye on royalmail website about their X'mas vacancies for Manchester/North West area. I found the vacancies and applied online! Fingers crossed I can get this casual job for a bit of money. I guess it's not just about earning money but to get my confidence back. Being jobless somehow 'erodes' one's confidence & self-esteem. Of course sometimes it's us ourselves who care so much about being jobless or not...

btopenzone seems not as easily accessible as before!? I bought an add-on internet access for 50p a day. At least I don't need to worry about using too much data allowance (120mb should be enough for one day!).

a 'cracked' mini moo moo...


Lunch: egg with tomato, chicken pieces with 'pak choi' & carrots! 

Dinner: subway!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment