The first thing I did today when I had no class was to go to the GP clinic for blood test. I think this was the 6th time I had a blood test this year! :S I was still a bit frightened about that little pain when the nurse put the needle into my arm! I'll know by tomorrow afternoon or Monday morning about the results...
Finally I got my new passport! Having missed the phone calls from the Chinese Embassy three times while I couldn't reach them by phone, I still decided to go there as I was 90% sure the passport should be ready! The new passport looks quite 'modern' to me - in terms of the technology used in it. When I compared the photo in my previous passport and the one in my new passport, I can tell I've got much older! But I did look happier in my recent photo.. To go to the Chinese Embassy, I took a campus bus which was cheaper but required me to walk for about 10 minutes after getting off at Royal Infirmary. I had a bit of feeling of insecurity when I walked in Rusholme! I don't know if it was the air/environment or my fear that caused me a bit of discomfort (itching) when I was in Rusholme. Hmm.
I bought some rice & noodles from the Chinatown and broccoli & pork from supermarkets (those supermarkets in the city centre was so small that I always can't find what I want and I don't have many choices) before going back home. Then I met with my VIP and his VIP for a happy afternoon. :p
Back to class tomorrow. :( But then there'll be classes next Thursday and Friday only!
Lunch: Uncle Mcdonalds!
Dinner: noodles (蝦子麵) with minced pork & broccoli
Too lazy to do cooking..
No comments:
Post a Comment