Sunday, 25 September 2011

Body loves enough good sleep!

Usual household Sunday, with some good rest & good food. :)

I didn't wake up till 9:30 a.m. - I had 9 hours sleep! I felt my body was happy with me sleeping so much for it to recover! :p No wonder there's a saying 'Early bedtime early wake up is good for health' - though I didn't wake up early, I did try to go to bed early these days. As usual, after breakfast I did laundry, then cleaned the kitchen and shower room. I tried the new hoover and it was really strong and better than the previous one. I still didn't clean the filters for the cooker hood yet. =_='

Mum still seems to treat me as a little kid - she bought me a lot of 'big mouth boy' stuff, e.g. calendar, mobile phone bag. She's caring though. She asked me if I was dating anyone as my eldest brother told her so! =_=' Surprisingly mum didn't ask me anything further about it. I guess she's more concerned about herself (e.g. health, travel) than being nosy about others?

I was tempted to watch one episode of TVB drama 'Forsenic Heroes II'. Good that I hadn't downloaded all, or I'd have watched them all in one day! That's also good for my study - I should study and revise my ACCA notes...

Lunch: noodles with cabbage, chestnut mushroom & raider chicken 
Simple but yummy!


Dinner: steamed chicken with mushroom + cabbage + red & yellow peppers in teriyaki sauce! 
Stomach should be happy to have such healthy, nutritious meal! :)   

Koala: I miss you VIP! Are you still weak? Have you had good sleep & good food?  

No comments:

Post a Comment