Thursday, 22 September 2011

Going to school does have benefits

Schoolday. That means back to routine and also my attention can be distracted...

I had an ok sleep last night after using the medicine prescribed by the doctor. It seems I got to know more about my own body whenever I had any health problem... Today was F5 - Performance Management class again. The tutor's teaching was ok but I still couldn't help falling asleep after lunch since I didn't have enough sleep the previous night. :p The tutor reminded us that accounting is not just about doing calculations but also about how to explain things (e.g. budget, costing). I guess it's the same with every profession (e.g. doctor, solicitor), which sometimes need to explain things to customers.

For lunch I only had a steak pasty from Greggs and a banana, which didn't seem enough to fill my stomach and that was why later I got stomach ache. >_< The lack of satisfaction of the stomach was compensated in the evening when I had big burgers and chips from GBK. :)

My efforts into the anthology resulted in good & encouraging comments from the MMU professor. :) That encourages me to get back to writing and other things I like to do.

I have been keeping an eye on our internet usage these days as we use the 10GB per month package. It's a bit tiring when having to keep an eye on the usage. Tonight I found our usage has 'suddenly' gone up to 700mb! On average we should only use 330mb (for two of us)... :S Anyway, sometimes it's good that I have to limit myself the internet usage as I won't spend too much time surfing the internet...

Lunch: Steak pasty from Greggs + banana + mini moo moo

Dinner: Yummy GBK takeaway burgers & chips :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment