Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Tidy up & medicine (again!)

Quite a relaxing day off and did a bit of tidy up.

I didn't sleep well last night. My itchness problem and the sound of water flowing outside disturbed my sleep. I woke up around 8:30 a.m. which was a bit later than before. I did a bit tidying up and surfed the internet for a while before going to gym. I seemed to be not as energetic as before. =_=' I went to different stores to do a bit 'research' on E45 cream & shower gel before getting the prescribed cream from Boots. I waited for more than half an hour before the pharmacist asked me to collect it. While I was waiting, I had a look at the medicine sections, which cover things like vitamins, treatment for muscle pain ahd hayfever tablets, etc. If I hadn't got so many health problems, I might not have paid attention to those things! :p

I did a bit of tidy up again after late lunch - wrote my diary and organized some of my stuff. I had a quick look at the notes on Corportate and Business Law. I can't imagine how I can remember all those terms, regulations and exceptions. =_='

My allery/itchness problem still persists. I've learnt to tell myself that whatever it is, I'll be fine. :P

Can't believe my Syrian classmate has just got married!! She was still single and lonely last December. How come everyone's got married so quickly this year? Some of them are a bit too 'young' (in their mid twenties) in my eyes; some got to know their partner for a short time only (less than half a year) before getting married. Maybe I used to think that one should get married only when they reach a certain age (e.g. late twenties/early thirties) and when they know their partners for some time (with certain understanding and maturity)...

*****

Lunch: Chinese noodles (蝦子麵) in soup with chicken pieces & broccoli :)
 Dinner at McDonalds: usual - Big Mac + McChicken! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment