Saturday, 24 September 2011

Enjoy life no matter what

A relaxing day.

Gym in the morning. I wasn't very keen to do very intenseive exercise. I just wanted to stretch my arms and legs. Since my back pain started, which I suspected is having to do with my gym activities, I tried not to work too hard there. But that doesn't mean that I shouldn't go to gym. I just need to be more careful. Same as my skin rash problem. Today it was my left hand that had a bit of rash (the joint of the thumb); does that mean I should avoid going out? Of course not, though it didn't feel good when I went out and did shopping (as it was itchy and anything may irritate it and make it even more itchy!). Also, I noticed that when I started feeling warm/hot after doing some exercise, my body (including my face) started feeling itchy. =_=' But after a while, the rash will be gone. So I just need to be patient, and more careful.

Food shopping after gym. I got quite a long shopping list - toilet paper, bread, soya milk, fruit, vegetables, chicken/pork, etc. I ended up going home with my 'big mouth boy' bag filled up with loads of stuff and a few small tesco shopping bags! :)

I had a nice long distance phone chat with my HK tall girl friend. I found out she had similar problems to mine recently including skin rash/allergy. She said she supsects it was eczema which may be due to the change of weather! It feels like finally there's someone who experiences similar health problems as I do! She said she tries to go to bed early (so as to let her body recover) - which is what I'm trying to do too! She talked about the Korean TV drama ('Secret Garden') that she had just watched. That's my favourite! She also mentioned the iphone trend - she doesn't like iphone for becoming a 'monopoly' in the market (which to some extent has defeated her favourite brand - Nokia) and she's supporting samsung phones! She said she's having more and more enemies as she's against iphone! :p



Lunch: pork minute steaks from Aldi (they're really good) + spring green & courgette & mushroom

Dinner: pasta in tomato & mediterranean sauce with mixed vegetables (peppers & spring green)
with pork minute steaks! Yummy! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment