Feeling ‘free’ today. ‘Free’ in the sense that I can have time on my disposal. There was nothing on my to-do-list today, or I tried to put other non-urgent things aside. I went to gym in the morning as usual, when there were not many people (before 12 p.m.). The weather was very nice today and I did feel like doing some outdoor activity or staying outdoor for a while!
I made soup at lunchtime, which is Lo’s family’s all-time favourite – tomato & potato soup with beef meatballs! J I put more tomatoes onto the soup and used the beef meatballs that I had bought from Waitrose at a reduced price last week. Plus the mow that mum sent to me last year. It was a very yummy, nutritious, satisfying meal! It was better than the meal I had at Wasabi last night. =_=’ I had a bit of stomach ache after dinner. I’m not sure if it was because I ate too much or because of the MSG in the food?
I made soup at lunchtime, which is Lo’s family’s all-time favourite – tomato & potato soup with beef meatballs! J I put more tomatoes onto the soup and used the beef meatballs that I had bought from Waitrose at a reduced price last week. Plus the mow that mum sent to me last year. It was a very yummy, nutritious, satisfying meal! It was better than the meal I had at Wasabi last night. =_=’ I had a bit of stomach ache after dinner. I’m not sure if it was because I ate too much or because of the MSG in the food?
I had neglected my netbook baby for quite a while. I started working on it in the afternoon. I’m gonna use it for my writing, including the anthology that I need to revise, and the two personal writing projects that I have longed to accomplish!
Finally I got to sit down and started revising some of my ACCA notes! :p I can see how many things I got to remember for the exams!
I had dinner at GBK with VIP. The food was yummy. But soon after I got back home, I found that I started having some little red spots, which look like those for people with allergy =_=' I wonder if it's the tomato soup, beef or all things together that make my body have allergic response? *Sigh* When will this skin problem stop?
Finally I got to sit down and started revising some of my ACCA notes! :p I can see how many things I got to remember for the exams!
I had dinner at GBK with VIP. The food was yummy. But soon after I got back home, I found that I started having some little red spots, which look like those for people with allergy =_=' I wonder if it's the tomato soup, beef or all things together that make my body have allergic response? *Sigh* When will this skin problem stop?
Lunch: tomato & potato soup with meatballs + cabbage
Chips at GBK! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment