Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Feelings of sadness & emptiness?

The day ended with feeling of sadness & emptiness??

Got a busy morning when I had to go back to Kaplan to get them correct the end date of my study for the council tax exemption certificate, followed by a visit to the gym and back home to make soup. Having had a simple lunch, I rushed to meet my ex-colleague for a chat at teatime. She just started the training for her new job this week and she was excited about her new job. As she said, it's a new page of her life. We were joined by her daughter, who had grown up a lot since I last saw her. I felt old when I was with her and my ex-colleague. I became an auntie!? =_=' My ex-colleague seemed to be an interpreter between me and her daughter, who spoke English only while I preferred conversations in Cantonese. =_=' Felt like there was a 'gap' or barrier when someone has to interpret or bridge the 'gap' for you... Anyway, it was nice to see my ex-colleague and her daughter but somehow I just didn't feel like fitting in. Maybe that's why I'm hesitant about my ex-colleague's plan to come to my flat with her daughter this week to do the make-up thing...

Mum said one of my aunts and her daughter (my cousin) would be coming to the UK this December for X'mas. I'm not sure whether I'm happy or stressed or have any other feelings about it.

The funding body has suggested other dates in October for media training. I've checked my course timetable. I don't have classes on those new suggested dates. =_=' Does that mean I have to attend the training? But I really don't feel like attending...

Don't know why. Just felt empty and sad afterward.

*****
oh my laptop got the blue screen again when I turned it on in the morning! >_< 
No idea why.. 

Lunch: a very simple lunch
Not eat a lot as I got to meet my ex-colleague for tea later.. 

Soup soup! 

Dinner: my dear Uncle McDonalds!!  

Another new member of my smurf family! :)  


2 comments:

  1. You've been doing great, keep it up!
    How was the job hunting getting on? Have you applied for any more ?
    Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, thanks for the message. Job hunting isn't good.. haven't applied for any more but will do 1 or 2 by the end of this week. I'm doing ok. Won't give up. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete