Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Is broadband issue going to be sorted out soon?

Busy morning sorting out things:

 1) Made a call to the o2 to ask for the free dongle, which ended up me spending more than £5 on o2 sim card for that call (0845 number)!
2) Contacted the maintenance department of the agent about the hoover; the lady said she'd ask the landlord if they could get a new one for us.
3) Chatted online with a plusnet specialist about their home broadband & phone. She said they wouldn't do credit check! =_=' Maybe I made a wrong decision previously trying to get o2 broadband; I should have got plusnet instead!?
4) Went to the post office to post the o2 router in the prepaid envelope that I had received this morning. The post office was so busy at lunchtime that I got a ticket that had 24 customers before me! So I thought I might have some time to get almonds from Holland & Barrett shop which is not far away. But I couldn't believe I missed the call after going to the shop for 15 minutes and I had to queue again (just for getting a proof of posting!). =_='

*****

The third consecutive day of this week to go to gym. My body signalled to me that it can't afford more exercises as I started feeling a bit tired with my legs when I did a machine! Hmm, I didn't sweat much today...

*****

Got a bit lazy in the afternoon after going home. Had a nap. Thought I'd meet a friend of mine for tea but later she texted to say she couldn't make it as she felt so tired after shopping for food and presents for her daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Maybe I should start working on the anthology for my ex-employer...

*****
Have been trying to download the episodes of a TVB drama 'the Other Truth' http://b.tvb.com/tvbi/2011/07/19/new-drama-the-other-truth/. It seems I quite like those TV about legal cases (previously been watching 'My Good Wife')?! :p

*****
The mini cakes bought from Morrisons yesterday :)

2 bags of 100g almonds from Holland & Barrett for £1.80! :) 

Lunch: smoked salmon with mushroom & spring green 

Dinner: pasta in leftover soup with pork, fish maw, spring green & green beans 

No comments:

Post a Comment