Saturday, 6 August 2011

Hello, Bolton here I am again!

A relaxing day in Bolton.

So many people in Bolton today! Carpark, shops, supermarkets, market... The weather was rainy at the beginning but getting better later! My legs had been feeling sore - not sure if it was due to doing too much walking yesterday (at gym and to and from Art Gallery)?! Sometimes shopping is really a good exercise; you don't have to go to gym to practise your legs! We went to Bolton market for fish this afternoon - having had experience before, I didn't hesitate that much when it came to deciding whether to buy fish or not. I liked the salmon that I had bought last time for £5. This time I got salmon for £5 again but they seem not as good as last time - and maybe the 'bad' salmon I had got from Arndale Market has made me a bit worried about the salmon I got from Bolton Market too. THey look ok but they seem to smell a bit strange?! :S

Anyway, I managed to get some fruit from Bolton Market as well. :) Shopping in Morrisons was a must! No last minute bargains though. I miss the Morrisons in Eccles a bit. I miss their cheese & omelette and their fish and chips seem to be a bit better as well. :p

*****

Breakfast: had the egg & watercress sandwiches I got from Morrisons yesterday.
Tasted ok but the eggs were a bit too much...

Lunch: got 'free' sauces from Morrisons cafe. 
So I don't need to buy ketchup... 

Lunch: fish & chips + traditional breakfast
Tasted Ok but would have been better if there were sausages! :)
The combination of bacon or fish & chips with toast was really good

Dinner: salmon in 'teriyaki sauce' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment