Thursday, 4 August 2011

I only want ramen, not headache..

So relaxing & 'hea' today, that I actually don't know what to do! :S

As mentioned in the previous posts, I had been wanting to eat Japanese ramen these days (hmm, I seem to prefer Japanese dishes these days!). Yesterday's ramen for lunch wasn't good, because of lack of a good soup base. So today I went to the Chinatown just to get some miso paste to make the soup base for ramen, even though it was raining heavily when I went out. :S The miso soup base for ramen was quite good, but it'd have been better if there had been some tofu in the soup. Would like to have some 'char siu' as well. :p Anyway, can't be so picky - it was so expensive to get 'char siu' here!

Not feel like doing gym today. Plus the rainy weather in the morning discouraged me...

My headache seems to cause less pain this morning. Not sure if it was because it wasn't as warm as before. But I still went to see my GP, though I was a bit afraid of getting the 'useless' advice. Surprisingly, he did try a bit harder to diagnose what was going wrong with me before he made a conclusion. (Is it because his clinic's business was not as good as before? He's been recruiting new patients..) He asked me some questions, checked my blood pressure (141/78 - the upper figure seemed to be a bit high..), had a look at the back of my eyes, checked my vision and my body movements. He didn't find any big problem. So at the end he asked me to take paracetamol for a few days and see if the headache would be gone. He said if I had sinus infection, it should recover on its own within 2 to 3 weeks. Hmm, hopefully my headache will be gone soon... Oh, my conversation with the gp made me think about again the need to practise my English...

*****
Lunch: chicken with peppers + spring cabbage!
I was trying to clear my fridge... 

Dinner: Japanese ramen with chicken and vegetables in miso soup

Miso soup paste from Chinatown
It's not easy to find Japanese stuff in those Chinese supermarkets!

No comments:

Post a Comment