Woke up at about 9:30 a.m. after staying a bit late last night. Just read some news on the internet after breakfast. After lunch, I had a nap for about 2.5 hours! =_=' Had headache after the nap. I guess that's the consequence of sleeping too much - looks like I'm a too hardworking person who can't sleep more than 8 hours a day! That's why I sometimes wonder how flatmate can sleep a lot (still a mystery if she's asleep in her room when there's no sound from her room!).
It seems to be getting a bit cold today (actually since last weekend). Perhaps autumn is coming? No surprise though, as Mid-Autumn Festival will take place in 2 weeks. Had a bowl of soup which helped give me warmth. :)
Oh it seems my back pain is not as serious as before after massage yesterday?! Hmm...
*****
Breakfast: This bread is very soft! One of the bread from the 9p bakery bag! :)
Lunch: I was lazy even for cooking! Just had leftover mince pork, broccoli & baked beans.
Dinner: ingredients got ready!
Dinner: Tomato & potato soup with pork + broccoli + croissant
The croissant was nice! Another good bargain from Morrisons yesterday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment