Finally I was back to gym. It had been more than a week since I last went to gym. Not sure if that was the reason why I didn't feel energetic when doing gym today. Perhaps I still hadn't recovered from my Scotland trip!? :p Didn't do any intense exercise. Simply did a bit of cycling and running. Wasn't really motivated to go to gym indeed! It does seem to help 'wake' me up and make me feel less tired though.
Popped in at the art gallery in the afternoon to see how things were going on the last day of the workshop. It was quite quiet, compared with weekdays. There were not many volunteers either. I just said 'hello' to some staff there and took a few photos before I left. Thought of taking those of my creative works back home but gave up the idea when it comes to deciding how to deal with them after taking them home (where to store them?).
Back to my favourite Morrisons as well this afternoon. Had last minute bargains. But it was very stressful when I was trying to grasp some bargains in the bakery section with others. Some shoppers were waiting, like I did, for one of the supermarket staff to put on the reduced price tags before they took the items away. The supermarket lady was obviously in bad mood when she had to face such a group of shoppers desperate to get the last minute bargains. It took much longer to wait for the bargains than before. At the end we managed to get two packs of mini cakes and two packs of bread of different varieties. :) All of them cost only 9p each bag! :) If I can choose, I'd prefer evening shopping at Morrisons - with fewer people to compete with us for the last minute bargains while we can enjoy big portions of yummy meal at the cafe! :)
Had tea time at Uncle McDonalds. Got a Scotman smurf again from a Happy Meal. Hmm, would like to get a different smurf but it's also a good idea to get another scotman smurf who can then be twins with the scotman smurf I had got in Edinburgh. :)
A great day finished with a nice nap, massage and home-made dinner. :)
*****
Hand-made flowers corner
'Nature trail'
Lunch: still 梅菜蒸肉餅 + broccoli
Always my favourite and very yummy! :)
Teatime at McDonalds!
6 mini muffins for 9p only!
Hello Kitty pastas! :)
Dinner: healthy & yummy
梅菜蒸肉餅 + scrambled eggs with tomato + broccoli
He's the twins with my Scottish smurf! :)
koala wants to give you a 'flying' kiss! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment