Did weekly food shopping after going to Kaplan to try to sort out my course for the new semester. It seemed the administration team in Kaplan had been too busy as they hadn't dealt with my request for council tax exemption certificate that I made two weeks ago and the guy who served me did the certificate after I had asked him about it. He wasn't sure about the situation about my course for the new semester and said he'd contact me later to confirm my course. =_='
My happy weekly food shopping. I bought two big bags of food at the end! That didn't include the juice that I didn't manage to buy! I had thought of taking free shuttle bus to go back home but suddenly remembered that there was Manchester Parade today, which would start at 1 p.m. and so no shuttle bus would run after 12 p.m. =_=' So I had to walk back home and my back pain came back then. :( These days my back pain seemed to be getting worse while my left shoulder muscle is still in pain. :( Next time I'll have to remember when the shuttle buses run!
I managed to do the laundry and cleaned the kitchen (especially the fridge which seemed to be having water leaked) & shower room before meeting my artist couple friends at Deansgate Waterstone for coffee/tea. Had a nice long chat with them, though we mainly talked about how terrible my ex-bosses (whom that friend is now working for) were. :) They're always funny nice couple and heaven match! :) They were happy that I had enjoyed my volunteering at Art Gallery.
I was so careless about the mobile phone that my 'friend' had lent to me. It slipped out of my hands when I was trying to make a phone call to mum on my way to Waterstone to meet my friends. The front screen is 'blank' now, though the phone still functions. :( Very upset and guilty about making a damage to the phone. Woo woo...
*****
Breakfast: this poppy seed bread from Aldi is very soft!! Perfect with cheese!
This freebie toothpaste came at the right time! I was about to buy a toothpaste before it arrived. :)
Lunch: leftovers - quiche (finally finished all!) + tofu from soup + broccoli
Lunch: last night's salmon soup
Dinner: my favourite 梅菜蒸肉餅! Yummy! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment